Metro Centre has been close to the heart of Peoria for more than 45 years. Many of our stores are still locally owned and operated, and it shows. Just look at the friendly faces behind the registers, the unique selection of products and our commitment to good old- fashioned service. There’s only one Metro Centre. Only in Peoria.
- The location boasts a population of 77,000 people within a three mile radius and 124,000 within a five mile radius
- Located at one of Peoria’s busiest intersections, University Street and Glen Avenue in the center of Peoria
- Ease of access. Both the University Street and Glen Avenue entrances are signalized intersections that permit left and right ingress and egress
- University Street averages 25,000 cars per day and Glen Avenue averages 16,000 cars per day travelling past the property
- Fantastic signage opportunity on large digital pylon sign
- Ample parking
- Anchored by Schnucks Super Market, Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts, Bed Bath and Beyond, Starbucks, Jimmy Johns, Noodles & Company, Sprint, Weight Watchers, and a PNC Bank Office Building
For more info contact Jason Fuller at (309) 472-5172
Align Life loves the community of businesses in Metro Centre and how they work together to help each other succeed.
For Farmers Insurance, it’s all about location, location, location – and everyone knows where Metro Centre is.
When Uniformly Perfect was looking for a new location, they chose Metro Centre because they love shopping here – and so do their customers.